Angela's Blog

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Weightlifting Class from Hell

Why don’t I learn from my friends? I went to a body pump class here like Mindy. Mindy was lamenting about it, and yet, somehow, I thought my experience would be good.

What, am I some kind of sadist or something? Perhaps.

I truly can barely walk right now. My hamstrings and quads are as tight as drums.

The class in short, was awful. Here is why it is not my fault: 1. she gave no recommendations on weights etc. infact, she didn’t even tell us what we needed, I just followed everyone else’s lead 2. the warm up was basically nill; we were lifting weights within 5 minutes 3. we did virtually no stretching at the end

I am a victim, I tell you.

Actually, I should have just walked out of the class because my muscles were behaving weird (feeling tingly and tired) and I wasn’t feeling very into it. I didn’t even do all the lifts. I sat several out. I guess my weights were too heavy, but I went on the lighter end of what I saw others doing. Apparently, I am just weak

As the day goes on, the mobility decreases. I will be a cripple by night fall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home