Angela's Blog

Monday, December 12, 2005

Good and Bad

We had a great and busy weekend! To recap:

Good Things:
I am coordinating the giving tree at work and decided that I should participate as well as “supervise”. Friday after work, we went and got gifts for them. Target was really quiet and not ransacked like the other Target we go to.
We found a better Target that is almost as close as the one we usually go to
Ed played Santa to Horton’s Kids on Sunday and I was Ms. Clause. I made a skirt out of tree skirt that I picked up at Target on Friday. I might ask Ed to post pictures
We worked out twice this weekend. This is no big deal for Ed, who has been a gym superstar. I have been a gym slacker so this is huge for me.
I only have 2 more gifts to buy for x-mas
I found a pair of furry boots for $10 at payless. I need some boots every once and while here, but didn’t want to spend a lot
We at Cici’s pizza buffet on Sunday for $6.28 including 2 buffets and 2 sodas with the buy one get one free coupon

Bad Things:
I tried to call Cynthia in London on Sunday a.m. but at first couldn’t get the card to work and then it kept saying the number was not valid
I did the stupidest thing on Sunday when cleaning the bathtub. I was hot so I changed out of my sweatshirt and put on this nice t-shirt that I love from the Banana Republic outlet. I got softscrub on the front—which unbeknownst to me at the time had bleach it in! I ruined the shirt and was severely bummed!
I cut the tree skirt wrong for my waste so it was short in the back and long in the front. It needs to have elastic as well.
We went to Panera to get a coffee, desert and check email on Sunday (Panera has free wifi). I got my coffee and cookie and switched out with Ed who had been on the computer. I turned the computer and started to type in a web address. I hadn’t even finished when the screen went completely blank. Odd. I check the cords and nothing changed. I called Ed over and he did a series of things to see what it could be—NOTHING. I swear I didn’t do anything wrong.
Cici’s was out of the dessert pizza L

1 Comments:

  • I appreciate that Cici's being out of dessert pizza makes the list of "what was bad about the weekend"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home