Angela's Blog

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

WHO HOO for the furry boots

12-13-05
So my furry boots are a hit. The dog who lives a few doors down gave them a funny look this morning and then let out a woof. Near my office, a random women called out on the street “Girl, I love your boots!” Who knew $10 boots could be so fun?! They kept my tootsie warm too!

I forgot to mention we saw Rent the movie on Saturday. Has anyone seen it? I enjoyed it but thought it lacked some energy. I haven’t seen Rent on stage, but something was off. I am curious to see the Producers as a movie because I have seen that on stage. I am just interested to see if musicals can actually make good movies.

Tonight is the company Christmas party! Should be fun?! Did anyone watch the Office on NBC last Tuesday?! It was about their Christmas party…hysterical.

2 Comments:

  • Yes! It was so funny. He also switched the secret santa to a yankee swap after he wasn't pleased with the gift he got. You would really like it, Matt

    By Blogger Angela, At 9:00 AM  

  • I LOVE the Office. Did you see the one where they find the script for the boss's movie and start acting it out?

    Ang, we need some serious pictures of both you as Mrs. Claus and the fuzzy boots.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home