Angela's Blog

Friday, April 07, 2006

TGIF

Wow am I glad it is Friday. No particular reason other than I want the week to be done.

Last night, we were out with some of Ed's co-workers celebrating a birthday when his chief of staff called and long story short asked Ed to go back to the office to drop a bill before the House went out of session for two weeks. I was all about this (I was done with the Happy Hour so it was a good excuse to leave). I guess I have been gone from the Hill for a while because I was all bright-eyed-and-bushy tailed about this dropping of a bill. I felt like an American. I felt like signing "I am Bill...sitting here on Capitol Hill". He printed of the bill, wrote in some co-sponsor names. I just realized that I can't remember what the bill was about. Anyway, then we walked over to the Capitol (actually took the tram--the lady was nice and let us on) . I felt very cool for some reason. I guess my disolution has worn off or something. Anyway, Ed made me sit in the Sam Rayburn room while he dropped of the bill. That was it, but for some reason I was once again in awe of the process.

Then we went and had icecream with Brenda.

1 Comments:

  • I wish I could say I had to drop off a bill before bed on Friday night. I just pigged out on pizza.

    By Blogger Miranda, At 6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home