Angela's Blog

Thursday, December 15, 2005

The Christmas party was actually really fun. I won a $150 spa package. I am still not sure if it is spa items or a trip to the spa. I have to go pick it up today.

I coordinated the giving tree at work, so last night after work, Ed and I had to hauled the gifts to our car. It was more work than I bargained for; we had well over 50 gifts. Ed bought bags that were scented and the scent gave me a headache. It took a while getting everything into bags and by that time I was super hungry. We left to go have dinner, and I had the brilliant idea of taking the cart from the mailroom. That saved us about 10 trips. Anyway, we got them all in the car and then we got home and were reluctant to leave a car full of gifts on the street so we had to haul them all into the house. Again, the scented bags made my head hurt. This morning we had to haul them all back to the car. I don’t mean to sound bah humbug because it is totally worth it, but man alive coordinating is more work that you think.

I was tagged by eelk0008 to tell five interesting things about me:

Five interesting things about me:
1 I take baths—not showers—every morning. After I am done cleaning, I will just sit in the water for several minutes.
2 I ask every dog I see on the street if it knows Abby (my dog)
3 I am obsessed with the cards at the flea market at Easter Market and have a card box where I pull cards on an as-needed basis
4 I have all sorts of "funds" to save for things you want to do/buy
5 I usually never apply a bar of soap directly to my body. I first wipe it on my hand and then apply.

I tag:
Anna
Mandy
Cynthia
Danny
Natalie

2 Comments:

  • I love the tagging game. It's fun to learn people's quirks. I want to go to Easter Market.

    You're such a good person to do the angel tree stuff. The worlds is better because of people like you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 5:31 PM  

  • Crap. FIVE interesting things? Hmm....

    By Blogger Miranda, At 12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home