Angela's Blog

Friday, January 26, 2007

Our Photo Copier is Satan

So i realized I haven't posted in a month and now it's twice in one day, but seriously I want to kill the photocopier.

Might I start by saying that it is on rare occasion that I have to make any quantity of copies, or any copies at all really. I guess I appreciate that maybe I have moved out of administrative level work, but I guess if you don't use it often, the copier begins to hate you.

Today, I had a client meeting to present a marketing plan that I wrote. I was very excited to present my ideas, but it all went terribly awry. First I printed the wrong version. I reprinted it, and then the copier confirmed it hated me. It would run 2 pages and then say ALL drawers had a jam. WTF? how one can a paper be stuck in multiple places? This went on for like 10 minutes. Of course I was late.

I finally reprinted all 80 pages (20 x 4 copies).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home