Angela's Blog

Monday, December 11, 2006

www.highschoolreunion.com

I feel pretty good about Christmas. I think I am done with shopping, which feels nice. I have to mail some packages and wrap a few, but overall, I am done.

I got a list of high school classmates' contact information (as part of the reunion committee's attempt at soliciting information). Anyhoo, it was fun to scroll through the list and just see the names. Lot's of people who responded are married. I wonder if you are married if you are more likely to respond quickly? I would like to look at the correlation line. Maybe alot of people are just married overall.

I found a friend on there, Christi, who lives in NY. I happen to be going to NY this weekend. I emailed her today. We're going to have lunch on Saturday. She's married and has a one-year old. Her husband is in law school. All that in one email. I haven't seen her in almost 10 years.

I think that the internet is really going to change who and how we stay in touch with people. If I had to track her down through a series of phone calls, it would never happen. One email later, done. That world wide web is amazing. In the words of a member of congress who will remain nameless, it "is the wave of the future."

PS that statement was made like a month ago

2 Comments:

  • Awesome, i can log into blogspot with my gmail account.

    I saw Christi at Holly's wedding. She was only a little pregnant at the time. Is it a boy or girl?

    I heard the reunion mafia tracked down a lot of people via MySpace.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:47 AM  

  • the reunion mafia = so true

    It's a boy. Nicholas. I will try to post some pics from this weekend.

    I am excited!

    By Blogger Angela, At 2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home