Angela's Blog

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Is that so much to ask?

Health Update: I had an appointment on Tuesday and they were concerned that the area was still inflammed so they had me go over to the hospital for another CT scan. The doc made it sound like Radiology was basically waiting for me to come. HA! Stupid me. They had to call for a pre-authorization from my insurance I waited forever. My Dr's appointment was at 1:00 and I left Radiology at 6:30 p.m. My patience was paper thin. However, the good news is that they called yesterday and things are in good shape. Abscess is gone and inflamation is down. My regular doc is back Wednesday, so I will see him then.

In other news, this legalized torture thing is extremely distrubing to me. Anyway, Bill Clinton was on NPR this a.m. and had some really good points on how we don't need a law that blanketly gives the right to torture people and how in extreme circumstances they could get authorization if needed. Basically, he made sense. I am not a "rah rah" Clinton fan, but wow was it refreshing to listen to someone who was logical. That's all I ask--a reasonable leader of the free world. Is that so much?

3 Comments:

  • I'm so glad that you're doing better.

    No, I don't think your request is too much to ask. In fact, it's maybe too little to ask.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:40 AM  

  • I'm happy you're better. Get lots of rest!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:26 PM  

  • ang - okay...i'm not a blogger...but i LOVE your blog! i was laughing hysterically at all your travel drama...i read many of your little posts, not just the one about your health. but i'm glad you're feeling better, and i hope that you don't have to go back to the hospital ever again cause that sounded like torture!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home