Angela's Blog

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

PS

A co-worker just pointed out that to have alot of drama when traveling, but it mostly happens after my trip is over (just the return trip). I never posted about this crazy incident coming back from MN/ND in July where Ed and tried to help this woman and her two year old son make a connection to some South American country that I now forget. Looooonnngggg story short: I ran ahead to the gate; Ed carried her luggage; the gate closed; Women collapses with child and sobs; United closed its customer service desk and wasn't helping people with flights or hotels (didn't know that they could do that); eventually figure that she can go to the baggage claim desk; we leave her because there is nothing more we can do; we missed the Metro; we tried to take Super Shuttle but they driver canceled our order; ended up waiting a half hour for another one; We got home at like 1:30 a.m. It was traumatic and I try to forget it.

1 Comments:

  • rough times. I think I would've cried with frustration during the key situation. Sounds like you held up very well - kudos.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home