Angela's Blog

Monday, May 29, 2006

10 fun things I did this weekend

All weekends should be 3 days. Some highlights:

1. went shopping at BR outlet so Ed doesn't go naked
2. went to Baltimore just for fun and ate in Little Italy. I had tortellini which was fantastic; it came with sausage that I didn't realize when I read the menu. I ate it anyway.
3. went to Joes with Brenda and Kevin for pizza buffet. yum. Joe's is our favorite pizza place--family owned, great pizza, and super cheap. there is a good salad bar too so it could qualify as healthy.
4. craft store = fun. target = dangerous. bought alot of make up, which I do about twice a year
5. went to dave and busters, for a friend's birthday. it is like a big-kid arcade. I liked the motorcycle video games the best. We didn't earn enough tickets to get anything good though.
6. went to the beach on the western shore of maryland. it was actually a really great beach (being from ND, I have low standards). great way to spend a warm day.
7. went to a friend's bbq. ate too much.
8. played croquet on the Mall with Sarah, Kevin, Chris, Brenda and Sarah's friend Rebecca. It was really fun. I think we all need to reccreate more in our lives.
9. ate outside and enjoyed the beautiful backyard that our landlord planted
10. currently watching Hustle and Flow.

Also got to the gym twice, caught up with some friends, cleaned up etc.

It's amazing what you can get done with an extra day.

3 Comments:

  • I KNOW!! I love it!!! Sounds like you had a super fun weekend. Doesn't Ed have some connections so we could put up a vote for all weekends to be 3-dayers?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:14 PM  

  • I certainly do wish...

    The nice thing is that at least we get to take-off all federal holidays...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:24 AM  

  • sounds like you had a great 3 day weekend. you've made me want to play croquet!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home