Angela's Blog

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Award? Anyone?

This week is particularily busy for Ed who is doing double duty for a co-worker who is out for a month for surgery. Hence, we decided to work out this a.m.

And we actually did it.

Shocking.

I really think you should get some sort of award for doing this. I feel like my co-workers should form a Soul Train line and clapfor me and cheer as I enter the office. I feel like maybe I should even get the day off from work for such behavior. I mean a breakfast reception at the least.

I guess my award is having the evening off and getting my workout for the day of the way. Good health blah blah too I guess.

I do feel like I need to drop into conversation frequently that I worked out this morning. Silly. But true.

PS what is it with the additive qualities of beds? I feel like I get up and I feel this need--visceral, deep within my body--to get back in the bed. Do they put some sort of drug in the matress cover? Maybe it is in those tags you aren't supposed to rip off? Aaahh it all makes sense now...

1 Comments:

  • Woot woot woot!!!! Good for you, Ang! WOo HOOO!!!!! You're the best! WOw, you guys are just incredibly awesome! Yay!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!

    But seriously.

    I feel the SAME WAY. When I drag my ass out of bed early to work out, I want people to Recognize.

    By Blogger Ugly Juice, At 12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home