Angela's Blog

Sunday, April 23, 2006

i beg your pardon, i never promised you an herb garden

After thinking and talking about it for a month, I finally planted an herb garden this weekend. Basil, Cilantro and Oregano for now. We'll see if I can manage it.

We had a nice day enjoying the neighborhood and the nice weather. We worked out, got some Chinese food, ate outside and then walked around and did our errands: the hardware store for copies of keys, CVS for perscriptions, and the local nursery (that I just discovered randomly the other day--it's this huge, wonderfuly nursery and I can't believe i didn't know it was in my neighborhood) for my herbs. Gas is 'spensive here. Walking is good.

I had a freak out that our house was messy. I have one every so often. Ed said that he saw signs of my freakout coming and predicted within the hour (he didn't verbalize the prediction) that I would freakout within the hour? Am I that predicatable? Even when I am about to be irrational?

1 Comments:

  • Love the title!

    My herb garden isn't growing so well. It's not dying, it's just the exact same height as when I planted the starter plants 2 weeks ago

    Yes, you are predictable when you are about to get irrational. Your hair gets all crazy and it usually happens when you've tried to find something that you can't.
    Now, down to the hour prediction, that's good.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home