Angela's Blog

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Hope everyone had a nice Easter. We did. It was a good time in MA overall. I made a haul on my Easter Basket and consequently have brought in the candy to work. DANGER ZONE.

Ed and I are going to LA for Amy Chu’s wedding. We weren’t sure if we were going to be able to swing it ($$$ and vaca time), but through the magic of the internet, we found some sweet deals on airfare, hotel, and rental car. She is getting married in Pasadena the first weekend in June. I do love my good friend Amy Chu, and I am really happy that it worked out that we can make her wedding. Yay!

1 Comments:

  • That's super fun! I had forgotten that she was getting married.
    I think you should be able to work this trip into your wedding budget for the "research" you'll be doing while in attendance.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home