Angela's Blog

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

New Zealand = My new favorite place

So Ed got an invite to a BBQ at the New Zealand Embassy last night. It was so fun! First, it was one fancy BBQ with passed hors devoures (sp?!) and rack of lamb. No weenies and burgers here! The food was so amazing. I am going to have Ed email the contact and get the recipe for the blue-cheese stuffed whole mushrooms. They were so yum. Seriously amazing. Anyway, the highlight was talking to Peter who worked at the Embassy. He was so nice and answered all of our random questions about New Zealand and being in the foriegn service. My life isn't all that exciting so I choose to surround myself with people who lead interesting lives. Anyway, I love New Zealand now and of course want to go there. I also like that people from there are called Kiwis. That's fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home