Angela's Blog

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Cold Weather Wimp

Last night I was going to do homework. Instead, we went to Kevin's and watched a movie. It was going to be night of the living dead, but I persuaded everyone that Chicken Little was a better choice. It was cute/a little weird. Chicken Little himself was really cute. I liked how the message was about parents giving their kids unconditional love though. That's a good message.

It is cold here. Like 40 or something. My ND blood has weakened. I am a wimp. Officially.

I got my boots shined and re-tipped. They look amazing. I am in love with them again.

1 Comments:

  • Come on, Ang, you have to have something to say about the elections!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home