Angela's Blog

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Weddings, Sailing and IVs, of course

Ed got an invite for a wedding for this Saturday. It came last Sunday. At first it appeared that I wasn't invited, though later clarification proved I was. So i guess we're going to a wedding on Sat. I was telling my co-worker that weddings usually allow for months of mental preparedness: who will be there, what should I wear, what should we buy them etc. However, this impromptu wedding is weird. What am i going to wear??!! Crap.

Ed's family and I got him sailing lessons for his b-day. He completed the last one Sunday. He only hit something once. He is not quite sure he is ready to take me out yet, but I am ready. Why do you think I got him the stupid lessons?! :)

Health update: going to Remicade. Bring on the IVs baby. Good thing my right arm has an awesome vein. They often compliment it. Just like the dentist does with my teeth. I like that. I realize I have no control over either of them, but to be honest, it does help build my esteem. I am not going to lie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home