Angela's Blog

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Men's Suits and Crate and Barrel

Last night we went to the mall and picked up Ed’s suit that he bought and had to have tailored. Men do have it easy in my opinion. For one, there stuff really doesn’t go out of style. They can buy a suit and literally wear it for 5 years or more. Granted, they pay more upfront (than say what I do on dress pants and a sweater), but overall I think they make out cheaper. Plus, it is easy for them to put together an outfit in the a.m. I suppose this is by design.

Then we went to Crate and Barrel to get a wedding gift for the wedding that we have on Friday. I really love that store—very classic, clean lines. I remember it being more expensive though. Honestly. Does anyone agree? We bought 3 different sets of glasses for $44. I mean some stuff is more expensive but I thought it was more in line with a Pottery Barn, but it seems there prices are more like a Pier One or Target. Anyway, I went through the store doing a mental wedding registry. I love playing games with myself.

1 Comments:

  • Totally agree on that Crate and Barrel is totally reasonable--I got this great set of serving bowls that were really interesting shaped for like 30.00 or something--you can barely buy bowls for that at Target.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home