Angela's Blog

Monday, October 03, 2005

Fun weekend!

We had a fun weekend! We went shopping on Saturday for work clothes which we both need. I got some great purchases (and deals)! I bought black heels (I am trying to be more dressy at work), brown work pants, a t-shirt at BRepublic that I got for $1.25 because I had some money left over on a gift card, a courderoy blazer, and 2 necklaces (again trying to be dressier). Ed didn't find what he was looking for, a new suit, but that's okay. I was a little overwhelmed by the mall, though. It is so overstimulating.

Sat. night a group of 10 of us met at our house (we had to move the party outside) and headed to Blob's Park Polka Palace. It was great! They had German dancers for Octoberfest. It feels so good to get out and dance. I felt like an old timer (maybe because there was a large contigency of them there) who would go out dancing every weekend. Anyway, cheap beer and eats to boot--Blob's simply rocks.

Sunday we worked out and did some grocery shopping. We then went to dinner club for greek food at Sarah's cousin's house (she was dog sitting). Um, I want to steal their house. Perhaps I will just move in and see if they notice. It is a cute brick colonial decorated just how I would do it. Anyway, we had a great time and eat each course in a different room because we could.

3 Comments:

  • That's funny. I'm going to eat each course of supper tonight in a different room at my house. Well, maybe not tonight - we're just having leftovers tonight - might just be one course.

    Glad you had a fun weekend - congrats on the good shopping - there's nothing better!

    By Blogger Miranda, At 4:56 PM  

  • Aw....I miss dinner club! - cynthia

    By Blogger Cynthia and Brad, At 6:05 PM  

  • Angela, I'm sorry for asking this for the billionth time, but what is your job title? What is the name of the company for whom you work? I just returned from North Carolina. I was at Duke, and I must have seen 50 variations of John Fred.

    Your friend, Karissa

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home