Angela's Blog

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Spellbound and Ballet

Has anyone seen the movie spellbound? Ed and I watched it last weekend. It’s so cute. It is a documentary of these 8 or so kids who make it to the national spelling bee. Very interesting/funny/cute.

I keep forgetting to blog that I am taking a ballet class. Tonight is my 3rd class. We had a sub last week who I really liked (maybe even better than the teacher), but I think we are back to the original teacher this week. It feels so good to go. I love having something to look forward to in the week, and it is great to just be taking a “class” again.

3 Comments:

  • Hey Angela,
    I've been taking a ballet class too! Because I haven't taken a dance class in approximately 10 years, I was really concerned that I would be an extremely awkward ballerina, but I love it. Don't you feel great after class?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:45 PM  

  • Hi Alecia

    Yes, I feel so good after class. Mine is Thursday nights so I am usually really beat and stressed before I go, but afterwards I feel so much better. It makes me focus on other things and also just stretch and release stress. LOVE IT!

    By Blogger Angela, At 7:38 AM  

  • LOVED that movie. I love the dad who agreed to buy the whole village dinner in his home country if his kid won.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home