Angela's Blog

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Meet 80's Aerobics Lady

We had alot of trick or treaters last night. We didn't buy that much candy and soon ran out. Halloween is a fun holiday.

Have I told everyone about 80's girl at the gym? I think I am going to sneak in a camera sometime. This woman looked like she walked out of an aerobics video circa 1987. She has teased hair with big bangs (not the early 90s style--but more the mulitish look). She wears leotards or full length tight leggings and a matching top, usually in hot pink. One time I think she could have even been wearing a headband. Really all she needs is some Reebok high tops and leg warmers to call it a day. The thing that is crazy is she just as this arrogance about her like she is hot stuff, which she probably was in 1984. Ed said he once saw her drive away in a Trans Am. She has this weird boyfriend/husband who is sometimes there too. They're quite the pair.

3 Comments:

  • Um, like someone told me that you were writing about me on your blog, and I was like, "Whaaatevvveerrrr. Talk to the hand!" I can't believe that you'd have the nerve to diss me like that. I bet you don't even know how to triple roll a three-pack of Hanes socks. When I grow up and marry Kirk Cameron, we are like gonna so come and get you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:24 PM  

  • Hey, that lady goes to my Y, too!

    By Blogger Ugly Juice, At 11:33 PM  

  • Just want to say that every part of this description is 100% accurate.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home