Angela's Blog

Monday, January 30, 2006

2nd post of the day

So i haven't posted in forever, and now, I feel compelled to post twice in one day. I fell this morning on the way to work. I stepped on uneven pavement and i lost my balance. I scuffed my hand a little (which broke my fell), but I skinned my knee a-la-playing-outside-when-you-are-five. Somehow my pants were just a littled dirty, but my knee throbbed and bled a little on the inside of my pants. I really felt like just going home and calling it a day (i had only made it 1/2 block from my house), but per my other post today, work is just too insanely busy that missing it just means pile up the next day. At least when I was a kid I would get a kiss and some attention from the band-aid I was wearing.

My grandma fell on the ice yesterday; she's a little bruised, but nothing broken luckily. See, Grams, it can happen to anyone. There wasn't even ice.

2 Comments:

  • good work on sticking with it! i would have called it a day.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4:40 PM  

  • Poor Ang and Grammy. Thank god it's almost the weekend.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home