Angela's Blog

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Busy days!

Ahh busy days! Work was so slow between Christmas and New Years and now it is just insanely busy! I am in today (Sunday) for a couple of hours to prep for what will prove to be a crazy week.

We had a nice New Years. A group of us (11 I think?!) went out to a nice French Restaurant. I didn't feel well afterwards so we took a cab home and I rested for about an hour. Then I rallied and hit Jon's party to ring in the new year and wish Judes well as she heads off to be financial goddess of Sherrod Brown's campaign (donned in my PJs mind you--h-o-t)!!

Friday Brenda organized an impromptu dinner at the Thai place down the street. Great convo spilled over to Starbucks. Saturday we did some picking up around the house and luckily book club was postponed until Thursday (neither Ed nor I finished). We met up with Kevin and Tonya to see Munich, which was interesting but not necessarily captivating. PS it is long--about 3 hours. Last weekend Ed and I also saw Dick and Jane, which is an interesting commentary and has a few lols, but is mostly not worth the $$. Any great movies out there people?

So the best thing about this week being insane is that when it is over, Ed and I are going to AZ to see cousin Sara and beau (aka fiance), Dustin. SO excited about that!

5 Comments:

  • Movie Suggestion: Brokeback Mountain, although I cried at the ending. Keep in mind I cry a lot at movies.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2:48 PM  

  • Just checking to see if Ilearned to do this properly---------grams

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:15 PM  

  • good work Grams!

    By Blogger Angela, At 8:34 AM  

  • Amy doesn't go to DU - just liked the sweatshirt. It was a really cute pink color, so I don't blame her.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:14 PM  

  • Please update me. I miss you.

    Love, Your Blog

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home