Angela's Blog

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Sibling Iceskating Ice Dancing Couple Shows Promise at DC Debut

I took water areobics this weekend. I think it might change my life. It is fun; it's a great workout; it's $25 for 5 months (aka basically free). I am so sick of the gym that I could spit. I look forward to trying it on my own at open swim when I can't make it to the pool.

Had a good time with Dan this weekend. He was Victor Potranko and I was Oksana Byull (I basically spelled both of those names phonicically) when a group of us went ice skating at the Sculpture garden's on the National Mall. Dan is a really good skater; I am a little rusty. Before we got on the ice for public skate, Dan told me that there will be at least one show-off in the group. "There is always one." I think that was the understatement of the year. "The Guy" ("TG") had speed skating skates, a mullet and semi-stonewashed jeans. "TG" zipped in and out of skaters, whirled around and reportedly (I did not witness it myself) did a flip on the ice. He was skating about 5 times faster than anyone else out there. All I am saying is watch out for "TG" the next time you go to public skate.

Sunday we had Bran and Cynthia over for brunch. Cynthia starts a very cool new job on Monday. *Props*

Right now I am reading for my digital communications class. I like it actually--the history of blogs and their implications on the future of information sharing and gather. So you can call what I am doing right now "research".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home