Angela's Blog

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I still got my mojo

I was reading a book for class, the Long Tail, on my way back from class on the Metro last night. This guy kept look at what I thought was my book (to see the title). Seriously, though, he was a starer.Then, he winked at me. I was getting off anyway. Clearly he saw my ring? Don't rings repell boys? Maybe he didn't notice (a girl would have for sure--no question) or maybe he didn't care? I got all flustered and starting digging in my bag unnecessarily and not looking at him and generally being awkward. Oh yeah. I have game.

Had a great time in MN. Got some wedding stuff done, saw Juice, Wags, Dr. R, MindyDear, and Natz. FUN TIMES! Wags is going to be out here this weekend with her mama. Hopefully will get to meet up. Danny is coming too.

Danny said we should check out this.

1 Comments:

  • I also used to think that guys would notice a ring. They don't. Either that, or they think it's a challenge and not a real sign of commitment...something like "she's with someone now, but not after she meets me!"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home