Angela's Blog

Monday, July 16, 2007

did i really just do that?

I hate it when I am retarded. A high school friend, who I am barely in touch with, sent out a baby picture of the baby she just had to all of her friends, family, co-workers, etc. I am *such an idiot*. I replied all. And it didn't say "CUTE!". It was a couple of sentences about my wedding, talking another high school friend who I had emailed (luckily I didn't say anything bad about her since she was on the email). And the whole thing happened so fast, I didn't even realized I had done it until I was getting "non-deliver" messages. Ahh! Anyway, I felt dumb. Had to share.

Had a very busy weekend. On Friday night we went to the Marine's Marching Band thing with Brad, Cynthia and Cynthia's mom who was in town. There are a few Marine Bands, but you maybe most familiar with the "President's Own" (basically the President has a band...why? because he does, okay). It was very cool (particularily the silent rifle corps...they have no verbal counts and are spinning/throwing rifles all over the place. Nuts!). We saw Jon in Assasins on Sat. and the rest of the weekend we ran errands all over the place (mostly wedding stuff). We finally cleaned our house too, which was embarrassingly overdue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home