Angela's Blog

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Cosi breakfast bar, you are dead to me

I forgot to eat breakfast again this a.m., also a day when I hit the pool this a.m. Apparently I am not even awake on the mornings I go to the pool. I did manage to get flip flops in the bag though, so I am making continuous improvement...sigma 6 anyone?...in my packing abilities.

Anyway, I stopped by the overpriced, yet very tasty Marvelous Market (MM) after the pool and found me a "Mojo" bar by cliff. 180 calores and 8 grams of fat and I think 5 or so grams of protein. It was damn good too. Pretzels, dried fruit and an impressive amount of chocolate chips. Forget almost 500 calories for that stupid Cosi breakfast bar. Mojo is my new best-I-forgot-to-eat-breakfast friend.

I also got annoyed at MM when the guy was like, is this all you are having?

Me: Yes

MM guy: are you sure you don't want a coffee

Me: (In my head) "If I wanted one, I think I would have answered that in response to your first question. Why are you making me feel inadequate for purchasing an overpriced granola bar?"

Me: (words actually spoken)..."no, that will be all"

What's with the peer pressure point-of-purchase? (good illertartion, eh?) I hate that!

1 Comments:

  • Dude, no way. I ate a Mojo bar for breakfast this morning. I heart them.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home