Angela's Blog

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I really hate it when food lets you down...

It is rare that I miss breakfast. I am a dedicated and consistent eater of breakfast. In the past year or so, I quit eating cereal which is what I ate for years. I have moved to South Beach Granola bars when I am running late or oatmeal when I have time (so basically I eat South Beach Granola bars).

I did my water areobics this a.m., but walked out the door without some key items including flip flops--don't go writing me emails about some gross fungus I am going to get from the pool, I am fully aware and equalled grossed out--a lock (I found one I had left on the door of locker, wouln't be the first time), and you guessed it: breakfast.

So I was going to go to Cosi on my way in and get the breakfast bar, granolly thinging. I decided to go into work first and unload etc. So about 9:00, I decided to just check the nutritional information online because I was curious.

463calories
24 grams of fat

It's granola and some cranberries and it is not very big.

Sad.

I went to Potbelly's and had some steel cut oatmeal, but I am still filled with sadness knowing that breakfast bar and I have had to part ways. Why did he betray me like that?

1 Comments:

  • That IS sad..I've had that happen before with the seafood and crab sub at Subway. When I did WW, they told us it was 7 points. I then (after eating about 20 of them) realized that in the fine print was "when low fat mayo is used". I asked, and NO ONE used low fat mayo. I am sad just thinking about it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home