Angela's Blog

Monday, January 14, 2008

It's been a while...

After several inquiries/requests about my blog, I have decided that I will revive it for my people.

Danny came to town this weekend. We had a splendid time. Friday night we went to Bit's housewarming, and I may or may not have attempted to introduce a friend to a guy who was gay. He was a really nice guy though. And an architect. I was just trying to help a sister out, yah know?

Saturday we got breakfast at Market Lunch and bought some jewelry from this guy who makes things out of nails, forks, screws, and whatnot. Very clever. Whenever I go to EM I think about what I could make and sell. Apparently nothing.

Anyway, we went bummed around Capitol Hill, ran into Donna Brazil who we chatted while she was at a stop sign (very DC experience), went to the Folger Shakespeare Library, but couldn't see the folios because it is closed for a new exhibit. After Ed made Pad Thai (and Danny helped), I took him out the asian grocery store to get supplies. We also stopped by Target so Dan could get some classroom supplies. I lived vicarously. I do love school supplies. :) Dan and then went to Belga for dinner while Ed headed to the Celtics/Wizards game. Belga is really good and really close and yet that was only my 2nd trip there. It's a little spendy, but not outrageous. I will be back for more mussels!

Our recruitment trip (I neglected to tell you that we are recruiting Danny to move to DC next year) concluded with some desserts from Tryst in Adams Morgan. Sunday was a lazy day of crepes, a tour of DC, and getting Dan to bus stop.

Last night I felt like I was getting a cold, but now I feel better. Everyone is sick, so I am afraid that is only a matter of time.

1 Comments:

  • Dude, Danny has to move back to MN, so maybe you'll move back here. Dan, I know a great Thai place on Cedar. Come back.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home