Angela's Blog

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Funny Stuff

I have attempted a few journals throughout my life, and if you consider a blog a journal, this is the one that I have kept with the longest. However, when Erin and I were in Europe (six summers ago, if you can believe it!) I journaled religiously.

I haven't looked at that journal since I wrote it, and a few nights ago, I discovered it again. I can not believe how much I had forgotten (and I am so happy I had written in such detail).

Last night, I read about the crush I had on Seb, our bike tour host Munich who was a Brit. Half-way through the bike tour, they take you to a beer garden (so Germany!) and Erin and I got drunk and I was trying to use British works like crumpets and the WC to get Seb to notice me, which in retrospect, he probably did but for all the wrong reasons.

Anyway...I am not sure the stories in there are as fun to other people as they are to me, but it's been fun to read them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home