Angela's Blog

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Sunday am updates

Ed is off to China. I dropped him off before nine o'clock and his plane leaves at 12:20. With time differences/layovers, I will here from him Monday a.m., which is when he will get in (except it will be Monday night there (I think!?!). He was up late packing, so I hope he sleeps. I have never him seen him so concerned about his packing--making lists, checking them, weighing himself and then weighing himself holding his suitcase to see how much the suitcase weighed.

It seems everyone on is on vacation these days--just an observation. I can think of 5 friends off the top of my head that are currently on or going on vacation. I think we are getting older and people are taking real vacations. I guess some of the trips that I am thinking of are for work, so we are getting older because we are traveling for work.

I am taking the opportunity while Ed is gone to "makeover" my life. I can hear the laughter now from dear friends. I feel like I pull a scheme like every so often. In college, I did it alot. But, sometimes you have to do it. I mean I just have felt out of control with things. Work is a perfect example. I am here right now (Sunday a.m.) because my desk was just a disaster; I could not see my desk and there were no longer piles, it was just one big explosion of paper. I have been working for about an hour or so filing etc. and it feels so good. Except the AC isn't on--so I don't know how long I will last. Next stop: my purse and drawers at home. Watchout. I hope to get back into exercise and start eating better.

Okay, survey: do you use photo albums or photoboxes? which do you like better, and why? Do you actually use this consistently? and the optional question: how have digital cameras/online photo developing changed the course of our "picture history"?

2 Comments:

  • I'm glad you have finally blogged again - makes my day

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4:42 PM  

  • I use photo boxes. However, I have a HUGE pile of photos waiting to be "boxed" at home. Also, digital cameras for me means no real photos, I hardly ever print them out. I guess I need to get on that too.

    By Blogger Miranda, At 10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home