Angela's Blog

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Titanic Dress from Hell

Sarah reshared one of the best "wedding nightmare stories" of all time. If you don't have the time or inclination to read the whole thing, just look at the top picture of Kate Winslet and then scroll down to see the mother in law interpretation. You get the idea.

With that said, there isn't alot I am concerned about for the wedding (at least at this very moment in time). Ed and I are doing lists, timelines, binders etc. This is one organized wedding! I hope to get to Minnesota and relax and enjoy everything. It's coming up!

1 Comments:

  • I love this story. I remember laughing my head off the first time you posted it, and it's just as funny the second time around.

    Hope everything's going well!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home