Angela's Blog

Monday, April 14, 2008

juror #8

I was selected for the jury, just call me #8.

the judge thinks it will be over May 8...you've got to be f-ing kidding

but I am not.

at all.

this is going to suck people...royally suck.

i can't talk about the case, so don't ask. ;)

And friends, I won't be my avid email self either. I am going to have to respond to emails at home (obviously won't be by a computer all day), and I am at the height of school work for this all-ready busy semester.

Can someone send me an assistant from India now please?

1 Comments:

  • I can't believe you're complaining. I would kill to be on a jury!!! I hope you and Ed take (took) lots of notes on what the attorneys are doing so that I can grill you about it afterwards. xo! Anna

    By Blogger Ugly Juice, At 6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home