Angela's Blog

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Where is the world is Angela San Diego? (hint, answer is in the question)

My blog is back...

I am in San Diego for work!

The weather is great and our hotel is in the Gas Lamp district. I am excited to check out the restaurants and shops! The weather of course is perfect. If I moved anywhere based on weather alone, it would be San Diego.

Meanwhile, I am writing my thesis for school. Too bad I have to work on that while I am out here, but alas, I have no choice as a rough draft is due on Monday.

I do want to watch Project Runway. I am falling behind. I am not sure what time it is on though. It must be 9 like the East Coast. I don't know, though. All I know is that it is 3 pm, and I am ready for dinner!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home